PM Kissan Package
Short-term production/working capital loans for all crop and non-crop sectors, for revival of agriculture/livestock sectors to subsistence farmers.
- Purchase of agri-inputs and pay other farm expenses.
- purchase of large animals for breeding/Fattening.
- Meeting Dairy expenses (i.e fodder and other relevant expenses.
Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Borrowers as defined in market Niche
- Age Between 22-60 Years
- Residing in the area from the last 2 years
- Doing business at the same location from the last 1 year
- Valid CNIC/SNIC (Pakistan Nationals only) of the applicant and co-borrower (where applicable)
- Successful customer's repayment capacity and frequency assessment.
- Not defaulter of KMBL and other institutions
- Positive K-score/Borrower's risk rating
- Other pre/post disbursement verification (as applicable)
- Only flood/rain notified areas(calamity declared only)
- All existing and new farmers with subsistence landholding for crop loans.
- Small farmers for non-crop sectors i.e livestock loans.
*Farms size will be as per SBP's report on Indicative Credit Limits and eligible items for agriculture financing (Click here)
- Maximum 12 months
- Fard / Fard Baray Qarza / Any Documentation proving ownership of land
- APB / PLRA
- Personal guarantee and hypothecation of *Animals
- APB / PLRA
Loan Ticket (minimum and maximum)
PKR 25,000 - 500,000
- As per SOP